Zinc Ointment - 100 ml
Zinc Ointment by Abena is a water-in-oil emulsion ideal for skin that requires barrier care. It contains 20% Zinc Oxide, which is known for its antiseptic properties and also helps to calm irritated and red skin.
- Effective as a barrier for decubitus and incontinence.
- Disinfecting and repairing effect
- Easy to apply and remove
- Contains allantoin and glycerine
- Suitable for infant care
- pH neutral (pH 5-6)
This product contains no colour, perfume or parabens and has been accredited with the Asthma and Allergy Label and the Nordic Swan Eco Label. It is also Dermatologically tested.
For daily care and repair of the skin. Before application, make sure that the skin is completely clean and dry. Apply a thin layer and distribute carefully. Suitable for frequent use.
Free Delivery on all orders!
- Orders placed before 1pm (Monday - Friday) will be dispatched the next working day for express delivery, please note that this is stock dependent and subject to change during peak times e.g. Christmas and Bank Holidays. Orders to Scotland (Highlands and Islands), Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands will be dispatched the same day but may take longer to deliver.
- We can only accept orders for delivery within the UK
- Delivery is carrier dependent and may face delays outside the control of Abena
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions in this catalogue and on our website are accurate. If for any reason an item is not acceptable, it may be returned unopened, unused, unwashed and in the original packaging, within 14 days and a full refund or replacement will be given. However, the cost of returning the product is not subject to a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. When returning any item we recommend that you obtain a proof of postage.
Please note that for hygiene reasons washed or worn items cannot be exchanged!