Nitrile - Small
Abena’s extensive experience with the development of gloves helps you select the best glove for a specific need. All of our disposable gloves are classified as medical gloves and comply with all the requirements of the EN455 standards and CE labelling. Our boxes have colour coding to assist in distinguishing between the sizes. The most important parameter when choosing disposable gloves is the intended application of the glove, and in turn the need for protection against various risks. All gloves are available in different colours and are powder free.
- Powderfree, blue
- Textured fingertips for better grip
- For nursing tasks or light cleaning tasks
- For the handling of food and the handling of medications such as cytocastic and hormone creams
- Suitable for those with latex allergies
- Can be worn on either hand