Vinyl Gloves - Medium
Abena's extensive experience with the development of gloves helps you select the best glove for a specific need. All of our disposable gloves are classified as medical gloves and comply with all the requirements of the EN455 standards and CE labelling.
Our boxes have colour coding to assist in distinguishing between the sizes.
The most important parameter when choosing disposable gloves is the intended application of the glove, and in turn the need for protection against various risks.
Vinyl examination glove with smooth surface, contains no latex proteins or accelerators.
- Powder-free, transparent
- Can be worn on either hand
- Suitable for light cleaning tasks where there is no contact with strong chemicals
- Not suitable for nursing tasks where there is contact with blood and other bodily fluids
Units per pack: 100
£4.80 Delivery Charge (Free Delivery on all orders over £25)
- We can only accept orders for delivery within the UK
- Delivery is carrier dependent and may face delays outside the control of Abena
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions in this catalogue and on our website are accurate. If for any reason an item is not acceptable, it may be returned unopened, unused, unwashed and in the original packaging, within 14 days and a full refund or replacement will be given. However, the cost of returning the product is not subject to a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. When returning any item we recommend that you obtain a proof of postage.
Please note that for hygiene reasons washed or worn items cannot be exchanged!