Abri-Cell Disposable Underpad - 70x30cm
Abena Abri-Cell is used as a protective disposable underpad for e.g. beds and chairs. It is suitable for non-sterile procedures, such as wound care and blood tests, but it can also be used for incontinent users. The underpad has sealed edges for optimum leak protection, and the surface is covered with a soft non-woven material for enhanced user comfort. The use of disposable underpads reduces the risk of contamination.
- Absorbent core with multilayer tissue
- Soft and smooth non-woven surface
- Rapid liquid absorption Liquid safe back sheet and sealed edges for extra protection
- Available in different sizes
- Available with differing numbers of tissue layers
Pieces par pack: 30
£4.80 Delivery Charge (Free Delivery on all orders over £25)
- We can only accept orders for delivery within the UK
- Delivery is carrier dependent and may face delays outside the control of Abena
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions in this catalogue and on our website are accurate. If for any reason an item is not acceptable, it may be returned unopened, unused, unwashed and in the original packaging, within 14 days and a full refund or replacement will be given. However, the cost of returning the product is not subject to a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. When returning any item we recommend that you obtain a proof of postage.
Please note that for hygiene reasons washed or worn items cannot be exchanged!